Pack 'n Play® Playard with Newborn Napper® Station LX
Graco Pack 'n Play® with Newborn Napper® LX grows with your child as you place your newborn in the cozy micro-fleece napper station, then as your infant rests in the comfortable full-size bassinet, to your playful toddler safe in the full-size playard
Graco Pack 'n Play® with Newborn Napper® LX grows with your child as you place your newborn in the cozy micro-fleece napper station, then as your infant rests in the comfortable full-size bassinet, to your playful toddler safe in the full-size playard. The Pack 'n Play® with Newborn Napper® LX has a new, larger changing table with integrated storage to make diaper changes more comfortable for baby and more convenient for you.
- Newborn Napper® station’s beautifully styled, micro-fleece fabric is extra soft on your newborn’s skin - perfect to snuggle in.
- The only playard designed to transition with your child as she grows from a newborn to infant to toddler
- Integrated storage keeps wipes and other baby basics handy, so you’re ready for baby’s many diaper changes
- New, larger changing table is safe for use with babies up to 30 lbs and provides time saving-convenience so you don’t have to run to the nursery for diaper changes
- Easily converts to a portable playard
- Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
- Toy bar on Newborn Napper® station features soft toys to amuse your little one
- Removable, full-size bassinet provides an extra-comfy spot for your infant to nap
- Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation
- Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage
Overall Height: 33.3"
- If playard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock
- Clean with household soap and warm water/drip dry
- NO BLEACH, machine wash carry bag in lukewarm water
- Machine wash Napper separately in cold water, Delicate cycle. No bleach. Drip dry.
Download Product Instructions
Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over. Bassinet for babies under 15 lbs. and unable to push up on hands and knees. Playard for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall.
Changing table weight limit: Varies by model. Check product instructions for details.